Sunday 24 June 2018

114 zelda breath of the wild - defying conveyor belts in jee noh shrine

Dear Readers,

Continuing my recent shrine excavations where I explored them in more detail rather than just setting a warp point, I returned to Jee Noh Shrine for the On The Move trial.

On entering this shrine I could see a conveyor belt moving balls along. Just beyond it was a little bowl. Other than that, just a big pitfall all around. I shot an arrow and knocked the ball into the bowl, opening a door for the way forward.

The next room had the came conveyor belt setup but there there were also two Guardian Scout Is. I stayed out of their way and did the same thing as in the previous room to open another door.

The next room had conveyor belts and lasers. There was a metal treasure chest on the far conveyor belt so I used Magnesis to bring it towards me. There was an opal inside. This time I had to carry the ball against the conveyor belt while lasers were shooting across. The first and third lasers I could dodge by letting the stone blocks on the other conveyor belt get in the way, but the second laser I had to use Stasis on it, since it was firing from my side. I had to put the ball down for a moment, use Stasis on the laser and carry the ball onwards. I got through this and placed the ball in a bowl to open the next door, which lead to the monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment