Thursday 7 June 2018

97 zelda breath of the wild - searching for the area in the sixth photograph

Dear Readers,

The sixth photograph was the next spot to find. But first I did a few small chores.

While at Hateno Village I went up Ebon Mountain to grab more fairies. I followed a flower that disappeared and appeared on the way up for my 23rd Korok Seed. I got three fairies up at the pond up there. Poor Mimos was still here. I'll have to visit the other true love pond sometime and tell him about it! I didn't find any fairies at Kakariko this time but Blupees were there.

Afterwards I warped to Central Tower and looked at the sixth photograph. Hyrule Castle was in the background but in the foreground was a flowery, grassy meadow with two trees. The question was, whereabouts was this place? I compared the view from the one at the Central Tower. Further in the background were a mountain with a flat top and another that was slanting to the left. The only mountains I could see from the tower were slanting to the right.

I decided to warp to Woodland Tower and look at the landscape from there. Not much better. Plus it was raining. I warped to Ridgeland Tower. I got more of a clue so I headed north along the road. I reached Monya Toma Shrine and set a warp point. Serenne Stable was further north too. From the looks of the scenery, I had to go much further north though. I couldn't go much further though because of a massive canyon separating me from the region to the north. I decided that I was going to activate the tower up there next. It was hard to tell if I was right or not because of the bad weather and the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment