Monday 25 June 2018

115 zelda breath of the wild - daqo chisay shrine, the amazing electronic circuit stem toy shrine!

Dear Readers,

I warped to Daqo Chisay Shrine to do "The Whole Picture" trial. An interesting puzzle involving electronic circuitry!

I was greeted by a big green thing that seemed to generate electricity. I surveyed the rest of the room and saw four locked cage doors and incomplete circuits on the floor leading up to them. The cages blocked off a metal barrel, a treasure chest, the way to the monk and a large metal crate. There was another metal crate and a metal barrel in the room I could use. It looked like I could route electricity along the circuits to the mechanisms next to the cages in order to open them.

After exploring the room and sussing the circuits on the floor I used Magnesis on the available barrel and crate to route the electricity along the circuits to open the cage with the second barrel. I took this out and rerouted the electricity to open the cage with the treasure chest, which was also made of metal and I could use for routing electricity! :)

I took the two metal barrels, the metal crate and the metal chest to the other side of the room. I arranged them on the circuits so they routed the electricity to open the cage with the second metal crate.

I then used the two metal crates and placed them on either side of the staircase going up to the cage blocking the way to the monk and the way opened. What a beautiful feel good puzzle :) a great STEM toy of a shrine!

#220 Thunderblade

This was inside the treasure chest, holding up the shrine's theme well!

No comments:

Post a Comment