Friday 8 June 2018

98 zelda breath of the wild - turning back from the very cold northwestern area

Dear Readers,

From Serenne Stable I ran through the Salari Plain and up Lindor's Brow.

#138 Stone Talus (Luminous)

A new type of Stone Talus! This time it was made of luminous stone. I didn't take it on. Instead I glided across the canyon from here. There was a platform on the other side, though I didn't quite make it. I still had to climb and replenish some stamina.

While I was here I mined lots of precious gems. Some bombable piles of rocks were here too. I found a chest with 100 rupees in it so that was nice.

I got to a road that lead towards the region to the north, but it lead into a cold snowy place. I decided to warp to Monya Toma Shrine and approach this area from the road leading in from the east as opposed to the west. Besides, the spot I was looking for had no snow...

#024 Tabantha Moose

After an eventful journey along this road of dealing with wolves and other creatures, I eventually reached the region to the north. However, it got very cold again so I decided to forget it. I saw this big cool creature here though :)

I definitely wasn't going to find the sixth photograph spot at this stage, especially with it being in the middle of night and in the pouring rain! I'll have to maybe come up with another plan or retrace some steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment