Sunday 17 June 2018

107 zelda breath of the wild - curing naydra at the spring of wisdom

Dear Readers,

Before I left the Spring Of Courage, I climbed the structure all the way to the top. There was a tree growing on it, and on the tree was a rock. I lifted it for my 36th Korok Seed. I decided to warp to Hateno Village and head towards the Spring Of Wisdom.

I figured since Zelda went there for some kind of purification ceremony, maybe there's a memory there. I made some Spicy Elixirs by cooking Keese Wings with Warm Darners. I'll need them for this mountain. I made 5 of them and it took ages to climb back up this mountain.

#225 Lizal Forked Boomerang

I warped to Tahno O'ah Shrine in the cold Lanayru Mountains and beat up one of the local Lizalfos sneaking in the snow.

#090 Ice Keese
#086 Ice Chuchu

More Keese nastiness. This time they look like dusty white snow puffs. Same with the Chuchus.

I climbed a little further and found the Spring Of Wisdom! It was that little patch of blue on Lanayru Mountain. It was just a guess but it was right! When I got there the goddess statue spoke to me. The dragon Naydra was here and was covered in the evil goop. The statue asked me to defeat the goop, which had even bigger eyes that what I had seen up to that point. I shot one of the eyes and Naydra started flying away!

The next part absolutely sucked. I had to climb up the icy cliffs behind the spring and try to shoot the other eyes as Naydra had flown up there. Just when I was about to shoot another one of them, Naydra knocked me off the mountain! I fell all the way down to the spring and a Fairy got knocked out of me. I eventually got back up, shot an eye and Naydra started flying to different places.

You know, it would've been a lot more fun hunting after this dragon if I knew I had to be prepared for it! I had to use Spicy Elixirs, Fairies, Energising Fish Skewers and lots of arrows. I would've hated to have had to climb all the way up this stupid mountain again. The updraughts of wind were somewhat merciful at least.

#151 Naydra

I took a quick pic of the dragon before shooting an arrow at it like the statue requested. A scale fell off, so I picked it up and dropped it into the spring like the statue requested. The Shrine Of Wisdom shrine quest was now complete and a door opened in the wall to reveal Jitan Sa'mi Shrine.

I went inside and it was another case of me already having proved my worth, so it was just a matter of collecting Jitan Sa'mi's Blessing, the Spirit Orb.

#302 Frostspear

There was a chest with one of these too.

Okay so there was no photograph memory here but I did get to see what the deal was with these special springs at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment