Sunday 3 June 2018

93 zelda breath of the wild - gliding into the volcanic region

Dear Readers,

I leapt off Akkala Tower and glided towards the tower in the volcanic region to the west.

#046 Eldin Ostrich

I ran out of stamina so I dropped down and spotted this creature on a ledge.

I spotted a shrine far below. It looked like it was in a spot I would easily miss so I decided to drop down and activate it as a warp point. Might as well. It was called Sah Dahaj Shrine. I'll come back later.

Some different region music. Nice little surprise :) I climbed up into the red rock mountain range.

#038 Hotfeather Pigeon

This was another bird that I met lately. Decided to snap one for the compendium.

I continued and saw what looked like two figures but they were a block puzzle. I took a piece out of one and placed it in the other for my 22nd Korok Seed.

#085 Fire Chuchu

I continued into a valley with flowing steaming water. I found one of these here. I met a Goron named Kairo and saved him from one of these and he rewarded me with a Fireproof Elixir :) He also sold some precious stones.

Night fell and I lost two fairies to Stalmoblins :( I'm beginning to think I should use more than two apples in my Simmered Fruit cooking...

#089 Fire Keese

I was climbing up the mountain but I slid down more so I could get close enough to take a picture of these tricky creatures. I had a lot of trouble because it was far away and wouldn't stop moving!

Afterwards, I continued climbing up into the mountains towards the tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment