Monday 2 July 2018

122 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at gerudo canyon stable

Dear Readers,

Tired from fighting in the Guardian Scout trials, I warped back to Kay Noh Shrine and glided down to the Gerudo Canyon Stable to relax and mingle for a while.

I landed on top of a pillar first where there was a rock to lift for my 38th Korok Seed. When I dropped the rock it landed on the Korok's head and fell down to land on someone else's head too! Whoops! Look out below! Good thing that kind of thing doesn't hurt people in this game.

Maypin was a bug seller. He had Warm and Cold Darners to sell. Handy I suppose.

Kass was here as well. He played the same song and offered to tell the story of the hero again.

A man named Sesami was looking for his friends. They were named Oliff, Flaxel, Canolo and Palme. They were ambushed at Koukot Plateau path and got separated. He asked me if I could look for them and I said I would. This came up in side quests as "Missing In Action". He also told me the Legendary Sword was in the Great Hyrule Forest! This was north of the castle. I'll have to visit there sometime :)

A man named Pirou had a Rushroom dependency that was kinda unsettling! He ate them everyday since he was 5 years old and was now too old to pick them from cliff sides where they grow. He offered a Diamond for 55 Rushrooms. I only had 19 though. This came up as "Rushroom Rush!" in the side quests. He really does come across as a junkie...

Gartan was here too, still selling some basic stuff. He was muttering about wanting to get into Gerudo Town so he could cosy up to the ladies there.

Calisa walked by here too. She briefly talked about the leviathan bones in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment