Sunday 29 July 2018

149 zelda breath of the wild - blending in with the bokoblin mask!

Dear Readers,

I was dying to try out my new Bokoblin Mask! I warped to the Great Plateau and sought out the first Bokoblins I could find!

They noticed me and came up to me curiously. They just continued looking at me but didn't try to harm me at all. That meant I was able to do what I wanted so that was great! I blew up the archer ones with my more powerful bombs and plundered their arrows. I finally have a great way to replenish arrows so I'm very happy with that now :)

I spent ages just running around, stealing stuff from Bokoblins without them trying to attack or anything so that was great. Stalkoblins behaved the exact same way so it was safe to just wander around at night too!

I ran around the Forest Of Spirits, grabbing arrows and other Bokoblin stuff and no one tried to stop me. It felt very liberating!

I visited a skull Bokoblin lair as well. I was able to walk in and out without any trouble at all. It's funny how they sniff at me with suspicion but don't actually suss anything.

When I put on the mask I adopt their stance too, which is usually hunched over with arms spread out. The mask makes their noises as well so Kilton thought of everything!

I glided off the plateau through Outpost Ruins. I learned that Moblins aren't fooled by the mask at all. Oh well. Humans aren't fooled either. Brigo at Proxim Bridge knew it was me.

They seem to attack if they see me showing aggression, but otherwise they just let me walk among them. I love this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment