Monday 23 July 2018

143 zelda breath of the wild - blue flame restored to akkala ancient tech lab!

Dear Readers,

With the furnace lit, I revived Cherry and went inside to speak to Robbie at the Ancient Akkala Tech Lab. He thought it was the power of love that bright it back haha! I guess it was good to keep the hope alive at least!

It was night so poor Jerrin was sleeping. She was embarrassed at not having her face put on yet.

I told Robbie I lit the furnace and he gave me three Ancient Arrows. Wow! I didn't know these existed! They're extremely effective against Guardians so that's very cool! He said I could make more by using materials and rupees on Cherry. Yes rupees because they had no funds for research anymore now that Hyrule Castle had fallen. Shucks...

I talked to the newly revived Cherry who called me FamiliarNameMissing. She... it had all sorts of Ancient and very expensive gear on offer. I really do have a major purpose for Guardian materials now!

So I'm not sure what I'll buy in this game with my hard earned rupees. I'll see as time goes on and priorities and missions come up.

It started raining again so I waited until it stopped. Then I carried some blue flame down to East Akkala Stable for Aya. She was really happy to see the lantern there all lit up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment