Wednesday 4 July 2018

124 zelda breath of the wild - my road trip to east akkala

Dear Readers,

Even though I now had the world map filled in entirely, there were still places I hadn't seen yet. I heard there was an East Akkala Stable so I decided to seek it out.

I warped to Ze Kasho Shrine and took the road going east. I met a man named Stamm who was selling ingredients. He had stuff like the rare Goron Spice. Rare according to him anyway.

It was nighttime and I was luring arrows from a Stalizalfos. I got a few arrows but it knocked my last two fairies out of me! Gah! When morning came I explored the marshy place with the ruined Guardians for a little bit before continuing on. It was called Torin Wetland and had many ruined Guardians there.

#175 Big Hearty Truffle

I found this in the swampy place! Nice find :) Those truffle hunters I keep meeting would love this!

I continued along the road, grabbing materials from the Guardian ruins and replenished my Warm Darner supplies from the Laka Akkala shore, which was very handy :)

I came up to the junction which had a signpost pointing to the East Akkala Stable and the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab. Both in the same direction and both places I wanted to visit :) I took the road north. The curly Rist Peninsula I could now see with my own eyes and it looked every bit as cool as I imagined it to be from the map. I'd love to explore it but I'll check it out later. Some Black Lizalfos were swimming in the water near it too.

I didn't move too quickly along this path as I was picking up Warm Darners all along the way. I came across another sign that pointed me in the right direction but it also pointed me to the Fang And Bone which was back the way I came? I'll figure that out later.

Along the way I met a Yiga. I made short work of her by freezing with my Frostspear, then smashing with my Guardian Sword++.

I continued onwards until I arrived at East Akkala Stable and the nearby Katosa Aug Shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment