Tuesday 10 July 2018

130 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda at sanidin park ruins

Dear Readers,

Thanks to Pikango's directions, I immediately hightailed it from the Outskirt Stable to the horse statue at Sanidin Park Ruins. I warped to Mogg Latan Shrine on Satori Mountain so I could glide there more easily :)

Some actual horses were grazing in this region too. Before long I reached the ruins and the statue and the shining spot and started another recall...

...Princess Zelda and I were on horseback heading towards this place. She was telling me how she was getting better at handling her horse and was appreciative of my advice on handling horses. When we reached the statue she gazed out at Mount Lanayru in the distance. She had prayed at the Spring Of Power and at the Spring Of Courage but not the Spring Of Wisdom yet. She was turning seventeen the next day, which qualified her to go there and she was hoping that she'll get on much better at this final spring...

That's the memory. Maybe she needed to be of age at the other springs too? I've no idea. In any case, there's just one more memory for me to recall!

No comments:

Post a Comment