Sunday 8 July 2018

128 zelda breath of the wild - meeting satori, the lord of the mountain

Dear Readers,

Now to find the spot with the tenth photograph memory! Thankfully, it was much clearer than the last one. It was at a place with a horse statue standing on its hind legs. In the background were the Gerudo Highlands. Time to start warping around! When I warped to Central Tower though, I got distracted by a weird light on Mount Satori to the west...

I ran straight towards the weird light and tore up along the mountain, running between goats and picking Hearty Durians. I discovered Mogg Latan Shrine too which I'll explore later.

#004 Lord Of The Mountain or Satori.

I walked through a pass and came to a shallow pond. Here was quite a sight, a deer-like glowing four legged animal, surrounded by Blupees! I had never seen so many in one place before! I shot a couple of them with arrows and fired arrows at Satori as well. It disappeared and reappeared before eventually disappearing for good, supposedly making the mountain go back to the way it was before the big glowing light happened. I'd love to see this event again soon! I wonder how often it happens?

There were some Endura Carrots growing here too. Night fell and I started getting cold so I warped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment