Monday 16 July 2018

136 zelda breath of the wild - star fragment detour at fort hateno

Dear Readers,

I took a notion to go to Fort Hateno. So far it was the only place I had seen in the game so far that had a free bed to sleep in. I wanted to see if I could find a handy shrine around there to warp to.

I warped to Hateno Tower and glided towards Fort Hateno. I got there easily but I got a little sidetracked when I saw one of the many falling stars I had seen in the game. I decided to go to that spot so see what I could find!

That pinwheel challenge on top of Fort Hateno was a pain. The balloons there were far away and zipped in and out of trees. I decided to come back later as I was really running low on arrows.

The falling star spot was on Bonooru's Stand. I went across the top of Fort Hateno's wall and climbed up into the mountains. On the way was a cracked pile of rocks. I blew them up and lifted the rock underneath for my 43rd Korok Seed. I kept going and going and finally reached the spot. It was a Star Fragment. I wonder if I should take similar detours in future to collect more of these? I'll see.

I glided all the way back to Fort Hateno. I decided to run through Blatchery Plain and Ash Swamp to reach the Shrine beyond there. I grabbed lots of ruined Guardian remains along the way. Not only did I identify and activate Ha Dahamar Shrine, but I also found Duelling Peaks Stable! Lucky :)

I did quite a bit of mining too and my Iron Sledgehammer wore out. I'll have to find another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment