Thursday 26 July 2018

146 zelda breath of the wild - finding kilton on skull lake's left eye

Dear Readers,

I waited until nightfall at Skull Lake. I wanted to find Kilton at his mysterious shop called the Fang and Bone. I heard a lot about this guy recently. On the left eye I spotted something glowing down there so I glided down towards him.

Kilton was indeed mysterious and quite a character! His shop was this big weird contraption decorated with skulls. I took a picture of him for a side quest. Someone wanted to see what he looked like.

I then spoke to him. He seemed disappointed that I was just a Hylian. He told me he was opening up his Monster Shop but it wasn't ready yet. He gave me his business card and then took it back because it was the only one he had. He asked if I liked monsters and I said I liked them. He asked me how much and I said just a little. Suddenly he slammed his fists down on his table and yelled at me, saying he loved monsters more than I did. He apologised for getting so excited and told me about his passion for studying monster parts. He wanted to travel to different towns and study the local fauna. He said I may meet him again in another town during the night... and then he just vanished without a trace... Good thing I took that picture of him beforehand for the side quest!

I warped back to East Akkala Stable and showed Hoz the picture I took of Kilton. He was so grateful for the information that he gave me 100 rupees. Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment