Sunday 1 July 2018

121 zelda breath of the wild - fighting guardian scout iv in tena ko'sah shrine

Dear Readers,

Victorious from the "Minor Test Of Strength" last time, I decided to warp to Tena Ko'sah Shrine and take on the "Major Test Of Strength" against the Guardian Scout IV. I was too frightened to even face it last time!

The strategy here was similar to the fight with Guardian Scout III. IV had more health and had an extra weapon as well, though it only used one at a time. I used up my Thunderblade and my Ancient Battle Axe+ and finally resorted to using my Edge Of Duality to finish it off.

#229 Guardian Sword++
#275 Ancient Battle Axe++
#375 Guardian Shield++
#287 Knight's Halberd

Guardian Scout IV dropped various upgrades of other Guardian weapons. A Knight's Halberd was in the treasure chest here. The fight took longer than the last one and I used up all my shields as well. Ah well. I collected the monk's Spirit Orb and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment