Friday 6 July 2018

126 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at east akkala stable

Dear Readers,

I decided to mingle with the people at East Akkala Stable.

#271 Spiked Moblin Club

I had a little trouble with some Stalkoblins first. Nothing major and I got to take a picture of one of their weapons when I defeated them.

Naddon the Goron was passing through. He recommended selling rocks here instead of eating them. Advice didn't apply to me though, as I wasn't a Goron :)

A mercenary named Hoz was patrolling around here. He was protecting the place from the guy who runs the Fang And Bone business. He wanted to see an image of him and this came up as "A Shady Customer" in the side quests. I'll meet him soon no doubt.

A guy with pigtails named Khini welcomed me to the stable. He had a sales pitch for Akkala Buns. He said that I had to eat them here as they go off quickly. He said they fill you with energy but I declined for now.

Pikango was here! Been ages since I found him in a new stable! Even better, this was where he gave clues about the ninth photograph memory, the very one I was looking for! What luck! The structure in the centre of the photograph was a Goddess Statue. I'm glad he pointed that out as I couldn't make out what it was myself. He said it was at the ruins in North Akkala Valley, to the west of here. I'm back on the trail again! Woohoo! :D

Beedle had something different to say too. He put on a serious face and said I was like his stalker and to stop following him around, but then he brightened up and said "Who am I kidding? I love the attention!". That's nice :)

I stirred Nobo from her sleep. She said she liked to travel but liked Akkala best of all. She knew about this place and offered information. I asked about this area and she said the area west of here was called the Spring Of Power and that the princess used a sacred article here in her rituals. I presume it's the place in the ninth photograph. I asked about further areas and she talked about a home that looked like a lighthouse north of here but there was no one there when she last stopped by. "The Spring Of Power" came up in shrine quests.

On the table was Rumour Mill: Volume 4. It talked about falling stars at night and to check out the spots where they land. Traysi's Recommendation was 4 out of 5 stars.

Outside, a girl named Aya was sitting on a seat under a tree, sighing. She was sad that the blue flame in the lantern next to her had gone out and that the director of the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab hasn't been lighting it anymore. She pointed out in the general direction of the lab. I assume it's where the smoke is rising from. It's an old lighthouse so it must be the same place Nobo visited that time. I'll visit there later.

Laroba the Gerudo visited here too. She said she was sizing me and every other voe coming and going down the road for eligibility. She said she must seem like a creep to them. Ah well :) I guess she's on the same mission as many other Gerudos.

I got some great information here! I'm back on the photograph memory hunt! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment