Sunday 15 July 2018

135 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at outskirt stable

Dear Readers,

I was off the trail again until I could find a clue about the twelfth photograph memory. In the meantime I decided to hang out at Outskirt Stable.

Botrick was guarding the place. He also had some arrows to sell.

A little girl named Haite was running around playing tag. She asked if I wanted to play. No prompt came up though.

A girl with a huge smile named Canni was tending to the horses and gave me a warm welcome to the stable.

A lady named Myti was standing by the cooking pot. She said I could use it if I wanted. Maybe this is one of the first intended areas in the game?

A man named Trott was exhausted and wanted a meal with Raw Gourmet Meat. This came up as "A Rare Find" in side quests. I sold him the only one I had for 100 rupees to complete the quest. He had directions to Rito Village and Gerudo Town, which was nice of him. He even mentioned Lord Satori and was curious about the taste of his meat.

An old man named Toffa talked about a pure-white horse that was seen on Safula Hill and wanted to see it. I promised I would tame it and bring it back to him. This came up as "The Royal White Stallion" in side quests. I think I saw one at Sanidin Park Ruins but I'm not sure. I'll do this later.

On the table indoors was Rumour Mill: Volume 3. It talked about the many Koroks that I've been finding everywhere. The recommendation was 3 out of 5 stars.

A lady named Aliza stood in front of a tree nearby, staring right at it. She was obsessed with meeting the legendary hero with his legendary sword. At first I thought she might've been a Yiga but... no she was the real deal! She sat and sighed, continuing to daydream. Coming back to her with the legendary sword came up as "My Hero" in the side quests. It'll be interesting to see how that works out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment