Thursday 19 July 2018

139 zelda breath of the wild - more upgrading with purah and trekking to hickaly woods

Dear Readers,

I went back to Purah to power up my remote bombs. I gave her three ancient shafts and my two bombs upgraded to bombs with a + sign! They're more powerful now and the cooldown rate is much faster too so that's good.

While in Hateno I also picked up another Iron Sledgehammer and many many apples. Great place to pick apples :)

I warped to Duelling Peaks Stable and took the road south across Big Twin Bridge and continued across Little Twin Bridge too. I kept trekking along this land until I got into Hickaly Woods where I met:

#026 Honeyvore Bear

A real live bear! Interesting! All it took to defeat it was a well placed arrow thankfully.

I had some fun with the Bokoblins on the beach nearby! I glided to the other side of the river and whistled at them. When they came after me they jumped into the river and were defeated that way! They had a chest with 10 arrows in it so that was really nice :)

I found another chest in these Hickaly Woods woods near the skeleton. There were a couple of cracked walls that revealed an arch and the chest was in the arch. It had 50 rupees inside.

I waited until nighttime to see if that big skeleton would come to life or anything. It didn't but some Blupees appeared. Got a nice payout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment