Friday 27 July 2018

147 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at rito stable

Dear Readers,

I went looking for another stable. I decided to search in the Tabantha Region. I warped to the tower and glided to the road again.

#139 Stone Talus (Rare)

Just like the other one but has more precious ore. Not sure if it's stronger because I ran away. Still haven't faced one of these properly yet! I met this one at Kolami Bridge South.

I continued on the road and came across Rito Stable. Pikango wasn't here though unfortunately.

A girl sweeping outside named Ariane asked if I needed a bed. I said I didn't. She said the Rito people lived at the big stone tower nearby.

A laughing man by the cooking pot named Ponthos asked if I was here to do the thing. I prompted him on what he meant and he meant climbing the snowy mountains in the Hebra Region.

An old man by the cooking pot named Lester wanted to make curry rice. He had Hylian rice but didn't have any Goron spice. "Curry for What Ails You" came up in the side quests.

Inside the stable was Rumour Mill: Volume 2. It was about "The Sword That Seals The Darkness". It said it was in the forest but the hero's descendants were the only ones who could use it so it was given a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.

Some Wildberries grew around here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment