Saturday 14 July 2018

134 zelda breath of the wild - hanging out at woodland stable

Dear Readers,

I warped back to Woodland Tower and went south instead of north this time. Almost immediately I found the Woodland Stable and its local shrine, Mirro Shaz Shrine. Well! That was embarrassing! I should've taken a right turn instead of a left turn! I got lost like Bugs Bunny :) Pikango wasn't here unfortunately but I hung out here for a while anyway.

It was a rainy night when I mingled with the locals. An old man named Ashe was looking over his sleeping grandchild. He offered information about the local area. I asked about the Eldin region and he said the best way to approach Death Mountain was from Akkala and the Foothill Stable and to be prepared if I was going to go up there at all. I asked about Hyrule Field and he talked about how beautiful it was but also how dangerous it was. I asked about Hyrule Forest and he talked about how scary and confusing he found the Lost Woods to be. His grandchild was named Shamae and she was sleeping peacefully, muttering about balloons in her sleep.

I woke up a guy named Molo. He was fascinated with the prospect of finding treasure and weapons in Hyrule Castle but it was very dangerous. He mentioned docks on the north side of the castle where you can get in and also about there being a shrine somewhere around there. I didn't know about the shrine...

A girl named Breen was tending to the horses. She was just a nice friendly greeter :)

I talked to Shamae the next day and she wanted to see the sky filled with balloons lifting the barrels nearby up. I said I'd help and it came up as "Balloon Flight" in the side quests. Nice nod to Balloon Fight if that was intentional :) I attached Octo Balloons to two of the barrels and she was delighted! She gave me a Star Fragment in return. She said it was from the sky. She also talked about going up to the sky and flying around on a bird. Nice reference to Skyward Sword there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment