Wednesday 11 July 2018

131 zelda breath of the wild - searching for the woodland stable

Dear Readers,

Now to look for the twelfth and final photograph memory area in the album! It was another tricky one though, as this photograph was mostly trees. In the centre was just a path going through this forest. I decided to seek out the Woodland Stable so I warped to the Woodland Tower. I thought maybe I'll find a Pikango clue there.

I took a detour to Kakariko Village and replenished my fairy supply. Decided to sit by the fire and get a fresh start in the morning too. Priorities :)

#253 Royal Claymore

Well that was a nice surprise! Hey! I warped to the Woodland Tower and decided to climb up on the rock obscuring the view of the region. I wasn't able to do it before as it was always raining. When I got up here I saw this cool sword stuck in the stone! Neat! I'll pick it up later when it might be extra handy :)

I decided to glide down from the tower in a northward direction. I landed in the entrance to the Lost Woods and everything got all hazy. I didn't want to visit here yet so I continued north along the hills and mountains, hoping to get a good vantage point. There was a path for a while but it lead to a Bokoblin camp cul-de-sac. I got to climbing and gliding across the mountains here, continuing north. I climbed one particularly tall peak and found a pinwheel. Balloons appeared and disappeared in a pattern but I only needed to shoot one. I shot the one that was closest for my 39th Korok Seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment