Thursday 5 July 2018

125 zelda breath of the wild - sinking golf balls and rare swords at katosa aug shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to take on the Katosa Aug Apparatus trial at Katosa Aug Shrine. It was just a short mini-golf thing!

I interacted with the panel which put me in motion control of a swinging hammer. I had to hit the ball into the bowl at the end. It wasn't too bad and I grasped it fairly quickly. When I sunk the ball, a platform came along to take me to the other side and there was the monk! Very short shrine alright!

However, there was another room beyond the monk with a treasure chest and another mini golfing challenge. This time I had to bounce the ball off the wall and into the bowl. I managed this and got a platform to the treasure chest which had a Great Frostblade inside.

I was going to take a picture of it but the platform was so small it actually fell down the hole when I tried to lay it down! That's the second time this happened to me :(

I sadly collected the Spirit Orb from the monk and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment