Thursday 12 July 2018

132 zelda breath of the wild - circling round thyphlo ruins

Dear Readers,

Night fell and I stayed on the mountaintops, even when I reached the Thyphlo Ruins. I looked all around and had no idea where to find the Woodland Stable. It was just badlands all around too. The ruins themselves were shrouded in this weird black cloud. When dawn broke I glided down towards them.

They were surrounded by a big mud lake and I wasn't confident about going in there right now so I walked around the whole area in a clockwise direction.

#075 Bladed Rhino Beetle

I spotted this guy on a tree! Made me think of Animal Crossing :)

I continued in this direction and found another pinwheel. Shot three balloons for my 40th Korok Seed.

When I got to the west side of the ruins, there was a bridge leading into them. I took a curious look and it turned out to be a shrine trial, much like on Eventide Island except this was all about finding your way in the dark. I didn't want to do this yet so I left for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment