Monday 30 July 2018

150 zelda breath of the wild - fooling horseback bokoblins

Dear Readers,

I'm never going to stop having fun with this new Bokoblin mask! I warped to Kakariko Village because I remembered there were some Bokoblins on horseback outside the village. I picked up some fairies too.

They looked at me curiously, much like the ones from before, making their horses walk slow circles around me.

Then I spotted some of them hunting boars. I let them do all the hunting, then I nabbed the raw meat that was dropped and they didn't do anything about it! They just looked at me some more! This is so awesome :)

I went to the Military Training Camp as well. They just kind of hang around here relaxing. It was fun to just hang around with them :)

After this I stole some more hunted meat from other horseback Bokoblins nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment