Friday 20 July 2018

140 zelda breath of the wild - exploring akkala falls and finding the great fairy mija

Dear Readers,

I decided to mess around randomly in Akkala for a while. I glided down from the tower towards Akkala Falls and ran along the road for a bit.

At the falls itself, in the river just before the middle one anyway, were stones lined in a circle. I threw a rock in there and got my 44th Korok Seed. I journeyed northeast to activate Dah Hesho Shrine. In front of the shrine were three statues with apples. I placed an apple in the empty one for my 45th Korok Seed.

I found a Great Fairy Fountain! This time it was Mija and she was asking for 1000 rupees. Hmm... maybe I'll visit later... She was at the fountain just northeast of the shrine. Lots of Armoranths grew around here. No fairies though :/

I got back to the road east of here and followed it north. I got curious about that area across the natural land bridge going to the west so I started crossing it. I chased a disappearing flower. It popped up again on the side of the bridge and eventually on the underside. I got my 46th Korok Seed this way. My stamina gauge was also replenished so that was nice :)

Up until now I had been getting notifications on the Nintendo Switch's battery power being very low. The next message I got was a threat that it was going to go to sleep if I didn't charge it right now. Fair enough! I stopped playing at this stage. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment