Saturday 7 July 2018

127 zelda breath of the wild - remembering princess zelda at the spring of power

Dear Readers,

Now that I knew where the ninth photograph memory was, thanks to Pikango, I set off west from East Akkala Stable and towards the Spring Of Power!

It didn't take long to get there. It was a very stormy morning but I was well able for it. I glided over some wolves and some Bokoblins on horseback before finding a big hole. The Spring Of Power was just below. I went down there and sure enough, there was the recall spot and the Goddess Statue. It said to offer Dinraal's Scale but I didn't have it yet. There was a big long hallway here too. I'll check that out later. For now, I just went to the glowing spot and recalled the memory...

...Princess Zelda stood in the spring, waist deep in water, praying and begging to the Goddess Statue. I stood on this spot with my back to her. She said her grandmother could hear the voices from the spirit realm. Unfortunately, Zelda couldn't hear anything and got no response from the statue. She smacked the surface of the water in frustration; frustrated at not hearing the voices, frustrated at no sign of her powers awakening, frustrated at being told by her father to quit wasting time playing at being a scholar. As the memory rang out she cried out loud "what's wrong with me?"...

...Goodness me... if she only knew I was able to pray and talk to the Goddess Statues. I guess I didn't know back then either.

As for the long hallway, it lead into Ordorac Quarry and it was crawling with Guardian Skywatchers. I guess that would otherwise be the main pedestrian way to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment