Monday 5 November 2018

65 night in the woods - what bruce saw...

Dear Readers,

I went out to see Bruce again today but he wasn't at his camp. He was further on towards the dead end.

I chatted with him. He said he saw a fire through the trees last night. I wonder if it's the same one Selmers was talking about? He said there were weird noises too... He said he just kept to himself and they went away. I asked him "Where?" and he said right over there, past the water tower. I told him it was a place where teens hang out and he said let's hope that's all it was...

...He then said that in his experience, strange fire and strange voices ain't never been good. Yikes... I said I wonder if they'll be back and he said he hoped not.

Wow... first Selmers, now Bruce said they both saw the fire by the water tower. And those noises...

This conversation with Bruce I couldn't have had with any other character in the game. It's kind of like the telescope guy in Wind Waker. I wonder if he told anyone else about this? He must've been terrified out here like this. Also, the music doesn't play where he was standing here. It really added to the spookiness of his story! Bruce is definitely gonna be a buddy of some kind, I just know it... I'm gonna have to talk to him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment