Tuesday 13 November 2018

73 night in the woods - weird train dream

Dear Readers,

It was crazy dream #4! I found myself in a very dark and unsettled place, with train sounds, very fast smoke blowing by and a weird woozy camera like when I was using the crossbow earlier.

I ventured left. There were buildings and lights here. It looked like I was walking on top of a train but it was disorienting with the trees and buildings just there as well. I went as far left as I could go, along the train carriages and came across the first musician, the violinist. The tune sounded pretty dramatic and serious. It was a dead end so I went back.

A glow indicated that there was another musician above me, up the buildings, but I couldn't climb or reach anywhere. I continued right, coming across two weird red blinking lights that emitted a pulsing sound. They sounded a bit like those towers in the hills I saw at the start of the game. There was some kind of ladder here I could just about make out and I hopped up to ascend. I saw the new moon up here and what looked like the Northern Lights.

I walked left to the edge of the platform and saw a big neon sign that said "POSSUM SPRINGS DEEP HOLLOW COUNTY". I jumped towards the left and landed on some rooftops of the buildings I saw earlier. They looked like factories and a train sped by too. I explored around here and found the tuba player.

I went to the right and stayed up high, climbing higher and higher until I found the saxophone player. Somewhere below them was the accordion player. I dropped down and found myself at the front of this weird train that seemed to be going nowhere... or it had buildings stuck to it or something.

I walked back to the starting point with the four lit posts to see what huge freaky creature was gonna appear this time. It was a massive crocodile mouth that came down slowly from the top of the screen, opened its mouth and then everything became bright shapes that made me fall to my knees once again, ending the dream.

Wow. Trains and factories are involved this time. These dreams are following a pattern but they're never any less unsettling though!

No comments:

Post a Comment