Friday 23 November 2018

83 night in the woods - get the harfest started!

Dear Readers,

I headed back to my room to get ready for Harfest! Aw yeah!

I stood in front of the mirror and put on my costume. I was much happier now than when I was getting ready for the party! My costume was freaking awesome and cute too. Just like this wizard robe thing with a hat and a star and a knife going through it. "WITCHDAGGAH!!!!" I called out. I don't know what it's from. I just have that poster in my room for reference.

I then noticed I had another song I could play on my bass called "Cycles". Looks like this was unlocked when I went out on the bike with Gregg. I had a go and it was a nice sentimental tune. I had a little trouble jumping between X, B and Y as I wasn't used to it and the buttons are pretty small on the Joy-Cons. I got on okay though, saying "Not bad considering I don't know how to play this song!". I doodled a leaf blowing in the wind in my journal.

So yeah, it was night now and I was all costumed and ready to go to Harfest! Not the time for sleep! I checked online and there were no new messages from anyone. I clicked Sharkle before going. I think even if I was going out on my own and every other young person thought Harfest sucked I would still like it far more than going to that bad party the other night.

While I was in this costume I couldn't swing my arms or even jump. Neither mom nor dad were home so I went downstairs and outside to the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment