Friday 16 November 2018

76 night in the woods - selmers loves halloween

Dear Readers,

Selmers had some cool Halloween decorations in her windows! I had a chat with her and listened to another poem...

I was impressed with her decorations and she told me you couldn't mess around on Halloween when it comes to them! She asked if I wanted to hear a new poem and I said "Sure!".

She recited: "Bats and moon; against the gloom; the night is black; I made a snack; I microwav'd; pizza I'd sav'd; tho pizza cold; is breakfast gold."

I told her that was so true and she said it really happened. Keeping it real with Selmers :)

Selmers said she was a big Halloween fan and I said I was too. I asked her if she was going to Harfest and she said she was staying here for the trick or treaters. I told her she was a saint!

She thinks Harfest is dumb. I told her I loved it and she asked if I was 8 years old sarcastically. I told her strongly that I wasn't.

Grumpy porch guy told me not to touch his pumpkin. I didn't say anything but... ok! Sure! I'll agree to that!

I climbed up high and found another pumpkin on the roof. What crazy person besides myself would see it here?

No comments:

Post a Comment