Tuesday 20 November 2018

80 night in the woods - the smelters fans love halloween

Dear Readers,

I went to Gregg and Angus' part of town to spread Halloween cheer!

I went in to Video Outpost "Too" to see Angus and wished him a Happy Halloween! He laughed and said you too! I asked if he was feeling spooky and he said extremely! I asked him to do his spooky face and he did the weirdest cutest thing where he just raised his ears. I said he was just smiling! This looks pretty weird and funny :)

I told him he was adorable but not scary. Oh well :)

Outside in their usual spot, the Smelters fans were actually talking about Harfest instead of sports. One asked the other if they were going to Harfest and the other said they weren't and they were just gonna watch the game. The first one asked if there even was a game tonight and the other said there wasn't, but they were going to just watch highlights! The first one then asks them to come along anyway and the other was indecisive. The first one asked them if they had ever seen a game live and they said they didn't. Then the first one asked them to come to the parade anyway to stretch their legs and that they'd never know! The second one finally agreed! Then they cheered for the Smelters again. Ah that's nice :) Getting out of their comfort zone and taking a break from sports! Festivals like this are a nice thing for people to try something different and lift their spirits :)

I climbed up to my newspaper friend and asked what was in the news. They said Halloween crime was down this year. I asked what counted as Halloween crime and they said it was burning stuff, vandalism and pagan stuff. I said the night was young and they told me not to be doing pagan stuff out there. I told them I was gonna do ALL the pagan stuff! They said they'd call the cops if I did that and I said the cops had nothing on demons and fell spirits. They just said blech then!

No comments:

Post a Comment