Thursday 29 November 2018

89 night in the woods - i begin my day a little differently

Dear Readers,

The music at home was different now. It sounded deeper and more worn.

I looked at the family portrait again. I noted that we were all looking a bit older and how it was kinda weird to capture an official version of us like this.

I asked the bird what its existence was like. It seemed to be the same every day.

I looked at the grandfather clock and wondered if the new clock downstairs thought this one was scary, spooky and old and made weird noises. I couldn't find it spooky as it was a piece of granddad :)

I had a look at the bookshelf for detective stuff, real life ghosts and books for nutjobs... then I said to myself that I was doing research, taking this problem head on and that it was ok... that I was gonna be ok.

Again, that ghostly murderous figure I saw last night... I gotta do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment