Tuesday 27 November 2018

87 night in the woods - the well?

Dear Readers,

I found myself in a very dark place with creepy, atmospheric sounds and a dark, red light over the horizon with trees around. Was I dreaming again? The scene shifted so abruptly...

I had the weirdest movement pattern yet. I could only walk to the left. I could run to the right, but couldn't go an inch and always stopped, like I was in glue. I could only move and walk left, no jumping or anything.

I could hear very creepy breathing. I'm in the scene as I type this and my gosh it's unnerving... I continued and heard more disturbing sounds. Then I came to what looked like a well and I stopped. I just stood there, next to this well. The controller started vibrating and... the scene faded. Yikes.

The title "Part 3: The Long Fall" displayed and I woke up in my bed. Yikes yikes. That was the most disturbing dream yet, and it wasn't as noisy as the others. So, so many questions are coming up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment