Thursday 22 November 2018

82 night in the woods - breaking bulbs with gregg

Dear Readers,

I went in to see Gregg at work. He was just after the horrifying Harfest rush.

It was pretty quiet in here right now. I asked him "When is this place busy?" and he said the morning was bad, lunch was kinda bad and after he leaves is bad. The owner of the place comes in then, whose name is Christine. I never met her and he tries to clock out before she arrives.

Gregg then said he was glad I was here because he was worried he'd have no one to help him smash some lightbulbs. I said "Uh I'm very interested in this lightbulb smashing." and we immediately got to work!

I stood on a dumpster with a baseball bat while Gregg tossed those long lightbulbs to me. It reminds me of that scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin when they smashed up bulbs. Gregg looked so happy to be doing this! The happiest I've seen him yet! He also threw cans and bottles right at my face for some reason! I was able to bat them back however. I smashed a few bulbs, missed a few bulbs... it was a lovely scene with gorgeous sunset evening weather.

Afterwards I doodled myself with a fierce expression on my face, smashing up the lightbulbs with my bat. Wrote in "SMASH!" and drew bits of glass everywhere. I also drew Gregg underneath with the usual "GREGG RULZ OK" :). I drew this on the opposite page of where I drew Bruce.

That was it. Gregg and I smalltalked a bit and he got back to work. I had all my wandering done for the day so I hiked all the way back home. First time I actually did this! Usually I would automatically get there after an event.

No comments:

Post a Comment