Tuesday 16 July 2019

306 night in the woods - the one tool i knew how to use!

Dear Readers,

Bea came out from behind the furnace and saw my elegant solution for the furnace... until it all fell apart and the junk fell on the ground. Whoops! Bea said way to go and to please not fix anything ever again.

She said to not even have a pet or anything I had to maintain. I genuinely thought it was gonna work!

Bea decided to check the exit. She went up the steps and came back down. We were locked in. She was mad at herself as she just knew this was gonna happen again. I said "See if you can yell?" though I would have no problems cutting a hole out of this place. She said that wasn't going to work. Then there was a pause before she yelled anyway, calling for Mrs. Miranda. It didn't work though and she thought about doing something with the doorknob as it was all loose. I said I'd look around too.

I took a look at the furnace and thought how Mrs. Miranda had no trouble hearing this broken thing. Then I thought how broken things need to be broken.

I went over to the baseball bat and thought well, it was the one tool I did know how to use! I picked it up and the music changed! It was now a fast heavy metal band instrumental.

I went over to the furnace and swung away! I beat it up real good and it rumbled a dangerous red every time I took a swing. Eventually I got it spewing flames like dragon breath. I said to suck it you piece of crap furnace!

It was a very noisy furnace. Bea noted how loud it was and I agreed. She was surprised she couldn't hear it back in town. Bea thanked goodness that Mrs. Miranda was coming back. I piped up and said thank me? More like?

That was it for the furnace. It was working now and we were finally able to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment