Tuesday 23 July 2019

313 night in the woods - trying out different dialogue choices with lori m. by the tracks

Dear Readers,

I went down into the tunnel and grabbed another pretzel before chatting with Miss Rosa. She didn't seem to pay any mind to me nabbing it!

This time I asked her "Something about a tide rolling out?" and she said what before pausing and saying that was a metaphor. I said I figured. She talked about events like dances bringing people together and that's where she met granddad. I asked her what he was like back then and she said the same as last time. When she asked what my dad said to describe him I said "Strict but nice?" and she laughed, saying strict was funny. Then there were pauses and that was it for today. Not much new from different dialogue choices here.

I went above ground to feed my rat babies. Four of them this time. Didn't mess up the pretzel nabbing this time so they're not going hungry :)

I went up to Lori M as well, who invited me to go to the track with her. I said "Sure!" and off we went.

On the way, she talked about pumpkins going off and liquefying. I said "Gross" and she said oh really? and that she was sorry. I said it was cool and gross was fine.

I feel bad! I don't want to choose negative dialogue choices for Lori M! :(

When we lied down by the tracks she said she sometimes falls asleep between them. I said "That sounds dangerous". When she asked me if I had that feeling where you get so excited you fall asleep and I said "Coffee makes me sleepy" She laughed and called me a wuss! :) I said guilty!

She talked about having thoughts about sleeping in weird places during the day and coming out at night to be a monster and be beautiful. I said "Those are, like, really attainable dreams" and she laughed, saying she wasn't beautiful. I said she was fine and that no one her age likes how they look. She said she was objectively gross and I said she was way less gross than I was. She asked if I really thought so and I said I guaranteed it. Soon after that, we got the metal guy back all squished and headed back to the rooftops.

You're not gross, Lori M.! You're lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment