Monday 1 July 2019

291 night in the woods - vibes music store... or what was left of it

Dear Readers,

Afterwards we went into Vibes Music. I walked in, wondering what it would be like and the place was bare! There was no one working the counter!

There was very little on the shelves too. Bea came in and was like wow... I called out Hello? Anyone here?! Bea walked past me and said this was bleak, like something out of a failed state or something. I asked what that was and she said it was when you make a country and it doesn't work out. I then said like this country? and we were both like aaaayyyyyyyyy!

There was literally like four things on all of the shelves. It was like ruins. I said let's see what they've got... I chose "Honky Tonk Armaggeddon." and Bea said she'd actually listen to that just to see what the heck it even meant. I observed the cover had a pickup truck exactly like my uncle's, but this one was on fire and flying at a dragon's face. Bea then said upgrade!

I then observed some band and Bea said what band? I said it was the one that had that video that people posted like a zillion times. She said she had literally no idea what I was talking about. I said it had that weird horse in it and I made a picture of a horse in my speech bubble. This made her remember! She said it had a weird horse in it. I said yeah, that horse was all... and then I made another picture of a horse but this time it was jumping around on its hind legs, then another picture of the horse on its back kicking its legs in the air. Bea said we had officially remembered that video :)

That was it for this store. Why was it open and not shuttered like the bookstore was? I remember one shopping mall that lost every single store except for a sweet shop and a card shop, and it was just the one guy running between both. Maybe that's the case here?

No comments:

Post a Comment