Friday 19 July 2019

309 night in the woods - mrs. miranda's feedback

Dear Readers,

Time for another horrifying dream! This one I had to go all the way down and had to climb back up.

I got the four musicians and climbed back up to where I was and the animal this time was a giant squirrel that disintegrated into a blinding flash of light.

The following morning I got messages from Bea and Gregg.

Bea said she got a call from Mrs. Miranda. Apparently she was upset that we messed up her basement. Bea then said whatever and that she didn't pay us to clean it up. I'm with her on this. The lady locked us in her basement after all. Bea then said she was at work all day to be hello-ed at.

Gregg said hi too and that he was at work today too. All boring and more like Crap Falcon.

I gave Sharkle a click and logged off.

No comments:

Post a Comment