Thursday 25 July 2019

315 night in the woods - talking about railroads with germ in the big empty car park

Dear Readers,

Germ asked if I wanted to hang out with him for a while and I said "Yes", this being the first of the hangouts with him, 15 seconds away in the parking lot.

The stuff Germ talked about was pretty cool - the sky, deer herds, fog like an ocean and how it was all like magic.

He asked why we ever needed this much parking and I said "Railroads" this time instead of "Jobs" from last time. I said it used to be a big train station around here back when people took trains. There was a restaurant too. Germ then said they were all gone now and that in a bunch of years this was all gonna be like regular ground. He loved the way it was now. I said "Wow." and the hangout abruptly ended there with him declaring it done!

I was gonna tell him about... probably my dreams but he then said he had to go and then he said bye before doing his disappearing act into the steps.

Now to go see Bea!

No comments:

Post a Comment