Monday 22 July 2019

312 night in the woods - back to what bruce saw...

Dear Readers,

I went to the church area and on this day, Pastor Kate was talking with the town council members.

They exchanged niceties about the arrangements for Bruce. The basement or the old library. The old library was nice... as for the basement, I wonder if they were talking about the weird room I found last time?

Pastor Kate and I talked a bit about dreams and about the arrangements for Bruce. I didn't share my dream yet and the Bruce plans seemed to be in limbo.

Poor mom was inundated with work and budgets, so after speaking to her briefly, I left her to concentrate.

I went out to Bruce, who was standing on the edge of the dead end past his camp. This was when he told me about the fire he saw through the trees, the same one Selmers saw too. I was dying to have this conversation again. I said "That sounds spooky." this time.

He said he'd been around a lotta places and he ain't spooked by much, but out past that water tower...

I then told him about the teen hangout and he hoped that was all it was. He said that chilling line again about strange fire and strange voices never being good in his experience. Brrr!

No extra lines really but this is one of my favourite parts in the game. Maybe Bruce can tell me more stuff after different dialogue choices in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment