Monday 5 August 2019

325 night in the woods - gregg and angus' pre harfest

Dear Readers,

I went to see Gregg and Angus to see how they were set for Harfest.

I asked Angus to give me a spooky face but he gave me an adorable smiling one instead :)

The Smelters fans were encouraging each other to go to Harfest instead of watching the highlights of the last game.

Newspaper guy was telling me not to do pagan stuff. :)

Germ was hanging out with his friends Skamz, Jenna and Bill Don. We talked a bit about Harfest and the ghost we had in Possum Springs, Little Joe. Brrr... if I knew then what I know now!

I went in to see Gregg who had just experienced the horror of the Harfest rush. I said "Getting horrored at work is the worst" and talked about having that job where I experienced the night rush. Gregg said I never mentioned having a job and I said that was a story for another time. He talked about smashing lightbulbs and asked what was up. I said "Nothin." and he said later!

I felt really bad as I wanted to hang out with him! But I'm committed to Bea in this playthrough! I just couldn't see her right now!

I then went home to get ready for Harfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment