Wednesday 28 August 2019

348 night in the woods - chatting with dad about hanging out with mom

Dear Readers,

I was glad to get home safely after Angus and I ran from the figure up on Possum Jump. I was glad to get home and chat with dad.

He asked if I was ok and I said I was but I had a weird night. He was in pain from work and said he didn't know how I did it being all jumpy and crazy.

He then said he heard mom and I went on an adventure today! I smiled and laughed, saying yeah! He said she talked about it all through dinner! He then said I should, you know, be home for dinner sometime. I said yeah. He said yeah? and I said yeah. Then he told me to go to bed and I said I will do.

I never realised this before but Mae doesn't really eat from being out so much and coming home so late. She doesn't even have breakfast. That definitely contributes to how bad she feels and stuff. There is food the odd time but rarely at home...

In my room I now had all the different stuff from Salvi's Salvage! Snow shoe, lock and key, monkey head thing, hockey thing and whatever else. New room decor I guess :)

I went online to chat with Bea and Gregg about the events of the night. Bea had to text Angus about seeing the ghost thing since she didn't expect a strident atheist like him to have seen a ghost. At least she said she didn't not believe me. I was telling Gregg about the night and how fun it was before saying "Yeah it was great until it was super scary!!!" The conversation continued the same as it did last time, along with that fun moment when Gregg drew something lewd and chatted on Angus' computer. I thanked Angus for being brave and we all said goodnight.

Next it was time to chat with one of my nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment