Thursday 22 August 2019

342 night in the woods - telling lori m i play bass real bad

Dear Readers,

I explored Towne Centre. The violinist was now here and added their own to the background music.

I went to the weird room and thought about a few things. I was thinking Mrs. Miranda should meet whoever lived here so they could talk about fridges! I thought about Telezoft downstairs and how horrible it would be to live and work here.

The violinist was here but this time I thought maybe I could go see the saxophonist in the next area first? See how that goes and if it does anything :)

I hung out with Lori M, who was drawing a bad guy for a movie. She talked a bit about a movie she made on her phone but it was bad. I said "I play bass real bad." She asked how long had I been playing and I said enough to be real, real bad.

I then got up and said I'd see her later. Conversation was very short this time :( I like hearing about her hobby... I don't think I'll choose this conversation option again...

I went town into the tunnel and met Mr. Salvi! I'll do his side thing again, but this time I'll choose different stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment