Saturday 10 August 2019

330 night in the woods - checking in to see if everyone in towne centre is ok

Dear Readers,

In Towne Centre, the one who escaped Telezoft to work at Ham Panther just got the news they were starting their new job and were full of hope. It was a nice moment. I know how it turns out though :(

I looked at the war statue and said it was BS and talked about my plans to run away from war, go underground, sabotage war stuff and live in a trailer in the desert. It does sound awesome :)

This was the first of the days I was able to access the weird room as well. I just had a look around, hid in the closet, reflected a bit. Then I left.

I caught up with Lori M as well. She asked me about Harfest and I said yeah and I ended up in a play because my friend Bea screwed it up. She talked about watching Bloodgorgon and eating pizza. I said "Cool" and made an ellipsis. She asked if I was ok and I told her a bit about my ghost problem. She wished me luck with it and I thanked her.

I kinda wanted to ask more about Bloodgorgon again... I feel like the cool answer was another negative one to say :(

I went down into the tunnel and Miss Rosa was there on this dreary day. Good to see her! She continued the story and talked about the company store with the company money. I looked this up online since the last time she talked about this and I gotta say, it was pretty heinous stuff. The company being all monopolising and all. The Sixteen Tons song I listened to since and that's an awesome song. The company currency that was called scrip. Scrip sucks.

Miss Rosa talked about granddad's awesome escapade where he messed up the boss' car. Also the part where they ran off somewhere together. I loved this amazing story. She said dad probably didn't know about it and asked if I was going to tell him. This time I said "Yes", sometime, maybe. I'm not sure if it'll make a difference but she said this was part of my story now if I wanted to tell it. I wonder if this choice will have an impact on something later...

I caught up with the teens in the tunnel and asked if any of them were missing and if they saw anything and to generally look out for themselves. They were a bit freaked out by this and asked what was going on. I didn't say much but just offered this advice. Gotta look out for everyone... Will visit Bea later.

No comments:

Post a Comment