Wednesday 2 September 2020

63 ace attorney 6 - investigating the mountain crime scene

Dear Readers,

Now to investigate the scene of the crime with my new partner, Princess Rayfa.

There was a statue here covered in blood. Rayfa said it was warbaa'd, the bird on which Lady Kee'ra based her appearance.

There was a body outline and Lady Kee'ra's robe was here too, smelling of incense.

There were four lanterns here. Rayfa said they've been burning for centuries.

There was a bloodstained note here on the far left. It was in Kura'inese. There was a message here obscured by blood. Rayfa read it out and recognised the stamp belonging to the Defiant Dragons.

I observed the huge wall painting of Lady Kee'ra. She had the symbol of death on her brow. Rayfa told me the high priest had markings of a monk and she herself had markings of a royal priestess.

Rayfa said if I wished to know any more about Lady Kee'ra, I only needed to ask. This was probably the friendliest I've seen her so far. I would definitely need to know more for the case.

I had a look at the ritual curtain which closed up this area during the ritual and murder. It opened up and made me yelp at the sheer height of this place. We also observed these ritual flags that were sewn together.

I was careful to observe the lantern that was damaged. I knew Rayfa would ask me if I damaged it. The surrounding area had snow cleared as well. I took a photo of it with my touring camera.

I stood up on a rock that had fallen here. I was able to see the surrounding mountains and it was an incredible, dizzying view. Rayfa told me to get down this instant!

I looked at the bird from the side and noticed its eye was missing. Rayfa accused me again of foul play. I thought no wonder the lawyers left this place, with the way they were treated.

I asked Rayfa to tell me more about Lady Kee'ra. She said she was the Holy Mother's younger sister and was very skilled with a dagger against their enemies. The big enemy now was the Defiant Dragons, led by the insurgent Dhurke.

I then asked about the rebel hunter of recent times dressed like Lady Kee'ra. She said she heard about her but didn't know the truth yet, believing her to be some kind of vigilante or patriot.

So this is Rayfa as a partner. She can help with local stuff but she's incredibly bothersome and scolds and accuses me at every turn. The conflict will be entertaining, but she will be a handful.

No comments:

Post a Comment