Saturday 5 September 2020

66 ace attorney 6 - asking ahlbi about lady kee'ra

Dear Readers,

Princess Rayfa and I went to the bazaar. She was consulting her pocket internet. Ahlbi was here and came up to me, asking about Maya. He said he believed she was innocent and Rayfa was not impressed. He was shocked. He then shocked her when he, with all due respect and humility, said that I was a very trustworthy man and he trusted me as a lawyer.

Rayfa was deeply affected by this and by her failure in the trial and she sunk to the ground. I told Ahlbi to give her some breathing room and she'd be better soon. I've never seen her this way. In the meantime, I was able to ask Ahlbi a few things.

I asked Ahlbi about the rebel hunter in the newspaper. He said people were overjoyed at her appearance and it gave them hope, especially with the escaped prisoner lately. I asked him about that and he said it was Dhurke's right-hand man. I then remembered Rayfa speaking about the prison at the apex of the mountain and asked Ahlbi how he broke out of a place like there? Ahlbi said no one knew and he even did it without any tools. He was also rumoured to have fallen to his death. Ahlbi hoped that's what happened, so that nothing bad like the terrible incident would happen again. I asked about this terrible incident and he said it took place before he was born, but Queen Amara -- the previous queen -- was assassinated by the rebel leader Dhurke.

He then showed me something Shah'do found. Rayfa jumped in and said it was the Warbaa'd Arrow. I asked her if she was okay and she had no time now to feel sorry for herself, as she was the crown princess. She asked to see the arrow and identified it as something like one of the legendary weapons Lady Kee'ra once used in battle. It was a three-pronged arrow and Ahlbi said Shah'do found it near the victim's home.

With all that done, I had a poke around the bazaar. It was no time to shop for souvenirs but I bought some fruit & veg for Ahlbi. There was even a warbaa'd here! Nice to see one up close!

I thought it was time to see the high priest's wife, so I asked Ahlbi to bring me back to their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment