Monday 21 September 2020

82 ace attorney 6 - strung along by nahyuta again!

Dear Readers,

Nahyuta had my arm bound and strangled in his beads as he explained the situation. He said the Lady Kee'ra we saw in the Séance was actually the warbaa'd statue draped in her sacred robes! I was shocked!

He continued, saying Maya wanted the false Lady Kee'ra to appear in the Séance vision, with the ultimate goal of fooling the court. He said I fell for it completely.

Not only that, but he said he knew this all along! He was just waiting for me to fall for it! What an absolute slimeball!

He then insisted the trial was over and the judge was agreeing with him. I begged and pleaded but ultimately, the judge brought down his gavel and declared Maya and me guilty!

I laid my head in my hands...

Just then, the bailiff interrupted and said a body had been found in the Plaza of Devotion and it had Lady Kee'ra's Warbaa'd Dagger sticking out of it! Dun dun dunnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment