Thursday 3 September 2020

64 ace attorney 6 - the weird hairy dude

Dear Readers,

I returned to the Plaza of Devotion, this time with the Princess Rayfa following me around.

The people were still praying here. Rayfa said the religious devotion of their people was the pride of their kingdom. They would be here praying until tomorrow afternoon. I thought this was pretty cool.

I looked around for Ema but someone else showed up. It was a man with lots of hair. He asked me if I knew him. I had no idea who it was. He reached for something which made me flinch as I thought it was a weapon, but instead he pulled out all these lizard-on-a-stick snacks and gobbled them one right after the other. He acted really weird. He seemed like someone with memory loss, but was likely just someone who was eccentric.

He went away and Ema finally showed up. She said Nahyuta gave the ok for me to investigate the crime scene straight away. Just when I thought he was being fair-minded and decent, Ema said that he thought I would just give up and move on when I saw the crime scene. Sounds like him alright...

I wasn't gonna give up though, of course, so Ema gave me some luminol testing fluid and the crime scene photo.

Ema said Maya was finished with questioning, so I could go see her. Ema had to go herself, calling His Ephemeral Holiness a slave driver, referring to Nahyuta. This made her munch on Snackoos before she had to leave, cursing her bad luck with prosecutors. Rayfa took offence to this, calling her ungrateful when she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment