Tuesday 1 September 2020

62 ace attorney 6 - tsundere investigation partner!

Dear Readers,

After Maya was taken away and chatting with Ema, I went to the Inner Sanctum on my own as no one else wanted to go there. It was really high up the mountain and really, really cold. No one was usually allowed here, but there was someone standing here. It was a familiar figure. It was Princess Rayfa. I called her Your Benevolence and she continued calling me Barbed Head.

I asked her what she was doing here and she was here to pray for the high priest's soul. She threw the question right back at me and she was still sore about the trial the other day.

The weird thing about the text while chatting with her is that it was slower than usual. There must be some intense 3D graphical stuff in this scene, or else it's the cold or dizzying height.

I told her I had to investigate the scene, and the police gave me permission as well. She wasn't the most supportive and with her malicious smile she said she had an idea. She said she would oversee my every move so as to prevent any misdeeds.

Oh boy... she's going to be my investigation partner? When she said this, some new music played. I guess it's her theme. She even said "not that I want to" like a big fat tsundere. 

She also blushed when I said maybe she didn't know much about this place and she got very angry. She was able to summon an assistant out of nowhere, like some kind of pocket internet.

I learned that Acolyte Zeh'lot's full name was Acolyte Puhray Zeh'lot. Haha so the pun is that he "prays a lot"!

Sounds like she's going to be tough work. It'll be a different kind of humour that I have with Maya or Ahlbi or Athena, but it should still be fun, even though I'll be called "Barbed Head" all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment