Wednesday 23 September 2020

84 ace attorney 6 - princess rayfa continues to watch me

Dear Readers,

Back at Tehm'pul Temple, I wondered what to do now. The scene of the judge declaring Maya and me guilty played back in my head until Ahlbi came up to me, saying he saw the whole trial. 

The body that was found was Acolyte Zeh'lot and it looked like the two murders were connected. I thought maybe if I could get to the bottom of this one I'd be able to overturn our verdict on the last one. Ahlbi offered to help and I would definitely need help since I was still a foreigner here.

Princess Rayfa appeared. She was very quiet and sad looking. I told her I thought she'd be glad to see me found guilty. She said she was unhappy because she wasn't able to defeat me herself.

I told her I was going to defend Maya again and she asked me why I kept being so stubborn. She said I must've engaged in some kind of foul play when she wasn't looking and vowed to watch my every move again. She told Ahlbi not to throw his lot in with me. I told him it was okay to stay behind and asked him to store some of my evidence for me. He was happy to help.

It was time to investigate, so we went to the scene of the new crime, the Plaza of Devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment